Hard to believe it’s almost the end of another year! Everyone here at CanadaDrugs.com is excited for what the New Year is going to bring. Besides reflecting on what happened over the previous 12 months, this is also a time that a lot of us make resolutions about the future, and one of the most common ones are about living a more healthy life.
We’ve got a promotion on our discount Nicorette products to help you quit that you can find by clicking here.
If you’re looking at some simple lifestyle changes in 2013 here are 5 resolutions that are easy to keep and will make a big difference.
- Cut the calories you drink. Juices, pop, fancy coffees, and especially alcohol pack a lot of hidden calories. Cut the number of calories you drink and try to add more water, and healthy beverages like caffeine-free green tea into your diet for an easy change that will make a big difference.
- Get more sleep. The scientific evidence is piling up that society’s sleep deficit is contributing to the obesity epidemic. Study after study shows a link between too little sleep and weight gain. So try a lot harder in 2013 to get an extra hour of sleep a night and you’ll see major positive results in your overall health.
- Assess the liveability of your approach. You may make a sudden change and drop 25 pounds over the next three months, or totally cut out all sugar from your diet. But can you keep this up for life? Probably not. Changes that stick are ones that you can stick with for life, so make small changes that you can stick too.
- Set realistic goals. Don’t be let down when you can’t reach unattainable goals right away. Make small, realistic goals.
- Focus on behaviours, not pounds. Don’t obsess over the scale. Instead focus on how great the changes you are making, make you feel. Not everyone loses weight easily, but making healthy choices will add years to your life, even if you can’t drop that last 10 pounds.
Happy New Year from Everyone at CanadaDrugs.com!